Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Reality... I Had Hate Sex and I Liked it.



"I know for A LOT of women, sex is this emotional connection between man and woman, but have you EVER had hate sex?"

Well I have, and it's great. Better than great, AMAZING. But what is hate sex? Well, it can't just be faked... the dislike for someone has to be genuine. The prerequisite for mind-blowing hate sex is based on the feeling of disgust for someone who attracts you as well. It can also happen during a moment of rage right before a relationship ends. Hate sex is sexual intercourse that happens between two people who strongly dislike or annoy each other. It is related to the fact that opposition between two people can heighten sexual tension, attraction and interest.

"Have you ever had that, a strong dislike for someone who gets you moist when he or she gets you angry?"

It's a complete and utter rush. Now listen, I need my rushes anywhere I can get it. I don't do drugs of any kind. Smoking pot, well that's lame and boring. Makes you mellow. I don't get off allowing something else control me. So all that other crap is garbage. I drink socially, but it’s rare that I will ever get so shit-faced that I make an ass out of myself. But sex, now that's my drug of choice, my rush. From the act of seduction, to the moment right before contact. My adrenaline is working better than any line of coke could ever do for me. The whole thing is euphoric, it’s cerebral and it’s hot. But one year, right after I became single from Kim, the now infamous ex-girlfriend, I had a summer where that rush became immortal, sexually.

Her name, Courtney. Pound for pound, the best sexual experience I had come across at that time in my life.

We hated each other from the moment we met, till the moment we were done having sex. I am not even sure how it ever happened in the first place. There was no, "Well, maybe she likes me, maybe I like her." To be blunt, she was a snotty bitch. She was kind of a rich, stuck up, Staten Island girl, with a better pot to piss in than everyone else. I really think she thought her shit smelled like lilacs. And then there was me, who was kind of sick of girl's shit... aka wounded bird, still whining about my last girlfriend. It was a match made in hell from the moment we met.

She treated my friends like shit, she talked down to everyone. She hated everyone it seemed; yet she had lots of friends. She hated her baby sister, not because of anything she did, but because she was born. She had a chronic PMS face, and made you want to vagina punch her on any given day. She sounds like a winner doesn't she? But I will give her this, she was fucking hot. She had a style all to her own...she could pull off vintage clothing like a model. And she wasn't afraid to flaunt her body by how she dressed. But still, I hated her.

One night on the beach on the Island, there was a Battle of the Bands bonfire, a kind of end-of-the-summer ritual. And there was this rumor that had been flying around that me and Courtney, had this thing for each other. Of course we both denied it...but that night on the beach, it all kind of took on a life of its own.

Hate turned hostile, as she had finally crossed the line with me, and my best friend.

She was so enraged by this rumor; she ripped into me and my best friend for spreading it, only we didn't spread anything. I didn't mind her attacking me, but my friend didn't do anything but come to hang out. Truth, it was her friends who had. So I ripped right back at her. Anyone who knows me, knows that when I get pissed, I can be an unforgiving bastard.

But in a strange twist...I think she liked my tirade. Almost like I put my hand down her pants with a finger vibrator. Her mood suddenly changed. She was back tracking, and trying to apologize. She suddenly cared, that’s what I thought. I walked away, and put on my best diva act. The whole, no, leave me alone, don't talk to me bravado. I mean, I meant it, but looking back, it was a bit much. I actually hurt her feelings... so much so, that when we all went to the Eagle Diner, she walked away to call her dad for a ride home.

I should've had more balls, I mean she was wrong, but of course, the nice guy in me went after her.

I caught up, and after my best I'm sorry act, she cracked a smile...but was mean, and told me I had bad breath. Once a bi otch, always a bi otch. But it was all in fun, although I was checking my breath the whole night. It was an inside joke between us...AND, it made her laugh. In a strange way, that rumor about us, suddenly started becoming true. I was attracted to her.

Later that night, we all went back to the beach, it was such a beautiful night...I was sitting by myself on this big sand hill, looking out, into the distance. Everyone else was spread out all over, doing God knows what. And Courtney found me, and she says...”Are you playing with yourself over here?” I just made a face and came right back at her and said, “I was, until I saw you, lost my wood.”

She said, ha, haa. She sat down next to me and I asked, “Why are you such a bitch to me?” She shrugged her shoulders and said, “I don't know. I like giving you a hard time.” I said, “You should try being more nice to me”...and she replied, “Nah...I wouldn't respect myself in the morning.”

Something was happening though, I could just feel it. She comes back at me, and says, “So, I make you lose your wood?” That's when it happened... she started sucking on my finger, like she was giving me head, and guess what...I HAD WOOD, and tall wood at that.

It all didn't last long, we were all leaving, but I was confused, was she just being a bitch, or was this the beginning of something?

That night, I get a knock...it's her. She didn't say anything, neither did I...She just kind of walked in - and it all started. All of our anger, hate... dislike, all came out in a kiss that was like nothing I had before. She didn't just kiss with her mouth, but with her body. My hands moved down the back of her pants, inside, squeezing, and penetrating her. It was all kind of violent. She was talking shit, and I was coming right back at her. By the time I entered her, it was like we were two strung out drug fiends...and the way she moved her body, into mine... I was strung out.

We continued this in secret for nothing more than a few weeks. Everyone would be over, they would leave... and we would go at it. It’s where I learned the term, booty call. But it had no future. Even if I allowed my mind to go there. Truth, I almost wanted it to, even though I knew she was not for me. We had one thing going for us, GREAT Hate sex. We talked about it once, and she said...I will be honest, the second I feel something more than fucking you, I will disappear. And she did... back in the days when we had beepers, I sent her a beep...she never returned my call. I spotted her once after that...but I didn't say anything. It was a great memory in a screwed up time in my life. In a way, she helped me get over a girl I couldn't shake. Because for the first time, I wasn't thinking about that girl. I often wonder about her, what she turned out like, does she have kids. Is she nice to people now? I get the urge to look her up, but then, think better of it.

You see, how I remembered her, was the way I was supposed to. It wasn't love...was just a connection, and a time we had. I might have almost confused lust for love, but I didn't. She didn't. I learned, sometimes we are attracted to people we don't like. Sometimes, that's all we need...just a distraction.

I went on a crazy run after her...cougars, married women. Girls in relationships...anything that couldn't be a commitment. I had realized a year or so later, that's where she was. Pretty smart if you ask me, although, I think I got closer to her than anyone else. And it all happened when I went after her that night at the diner. something was sparked...sometimes, people come into our lives for short periods of time, and impact us. She was my first hate fuck...and not my last. But we all remember our firsts, don't we?...NAKED!!!

Question, of the day - Have you ever wanted someone you didn't like, or even hated?

Basil.. Dating Naked

6 comments:

Lee on September 24, 2009 at 7:36 AM said...

Can't say I've ever had hate sex. I've had sex with someone I liked, then hated them later...does that count??

Anonymous said...

Never had it. I'm too nice a person and most of my life I've avoided arguements. My breakups have always been calmish except for crying. I'll try any kind of sex, but somehow I don't think this'll be something I could get into. I can definitely understand it. The arousal. I've had moments where I am so angry at someone and yet attracted to them and I suddenly feel an arousal. Hatred and anger are strong feelings and strong emotional feelings are the match that strikes the fire of passion.

Unknown on September 24, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

I REALLY HATE YOU BASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...just kidding. I don't think I ever had 'hate sex' but wow... the raw emotion you described... maybe this is a good thing?? Who knew..

Great to see you back! I really missed you.....

Unknown on September 24, 2009 at 12:38 PM said...

ok... I am a newbie here on this. So used to commenting you on MySpace...I totally screwed up my very first comment. It shows as "anonymous". What was I doing?? I got it now... Sorry for the duplicate posting.--Carla

Dating Naked on September 24, 2009 at 4:00 PM said...

I guess for everyone in the blog commenting. I guess hate sex is this. Hate is an emotions.. the opposite of love.. like heaven or hell. Everyone one wants love, they want to go to heaven.

But some times, we don't want love or commitment.. but we still want that raw emotion.

Sex.. should NOT be lost on the single people of the world.

imaginethat on September 25, 2009 at 9:40 PM said...

I have done this with my ex. We had been fighting and it was on. And I agree I am not liking twitter either. So when are you bringing your sexy self back to myspace?